- “KEEPERS for Kids” provides a weeklong, half-day camp experience involving hands-on, minds-on challenges set up for campers entering grades 2-5. The activities develop inquiry and design skills through engineering challenges.
- Profs. Daniel, Dave and Fu keep children busy with chocolate pavements and paper bridges!
Middle School Students Visiting Structures High Bay at UNH
Design Squad Nations (Museum of Science at Boston, MA)
- Engaged the public in a PBS event using interactive demonstrations based on Engineering concepts
- Over 100 parents and kids visited the exhibit
- Fall 2012 (Collaboration with Erin Bell)
Hillside Middle School, Manchester, NH
- 2 UNH students and I spoke to over 100 students in Mr. Richardson’s 7th grade about civil engineering and about some of my fun research projects
Seacoast School of Technology, Exeter, NH
- Spoke to Ms. Partinoudi’s class on Engineering and Architecture
- Field trip/Architectural tour to Phillips Exeter Academy Library, Exeter, NH
UNH Tech Camp
- Introduced Engineering topics to 15 students (Grade 7-11) and engaged them in interactive activities related to Engineering topics